Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Why not?

Today is some other day. It all has to start somewhere, so why not here? Why not now? Why not?


Also, who cares? I want to start a blog because I love to write. I want to remember how I felt during the times I learned the most about myself. This blog is for me. If I feel like sharing these parts of my life, then so be it. I hope someone can relate and learn from my experiences too. If not, that's okay too. 

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." - Benjamin Franklin

This was my senior quote and a philosophy I have adopted. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. It's the summer before my first year in college and major change is around the corner. I feel like I'm constantly on the brink of ripping my hair out, but then I just want to laugh at myself. There are so many expectations. Expectations from friends, family, society, and especially the expectations I set before myself, but I gotta...

Stop caring. Start doing. Start loving. 

I hope to fill this blog with whatever I want - poems, stories, pictures, videos, funny jokes, lyrics, letters, and quotes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment